Five reasons you’ll love the London to Paris Cycle
Published 25th January 2018
Places are filling up fast for our London to Paris cycle in July. Here are five reasons you won’t want to miss out. Sign up today and join the Doctors of the World team.
- Over the five days, you’ll make new friends, have plenty of laughs and enjoy the camaraderie of completing the 350 mile route together.
- Going at a your own pace (it is not a race!) you’ll be able to soak in the beautiful Kent and French countryside.
- A well-earned glass of Bordeaux (or refreshment of choice) and some delicious French food to recuperate on an evening.
- An excuse to update your cycling equipment and clothing and you could even treat yourself to a new bike!
- Arrive in Paris in time for the finale of the 2018 Tour de France. Watch the action live on the Champs Elysees or sneak off to the shops for a well earned treat! Hermes macarons are to die for…
Whatever your reason for signing up, register today so you don’t lose your spot. It only takes two minutes.
You’ll have an amazing time! Just imagine the warm glow and satisfaction you’ll get when you arrive in Paris and see the Eiffel Tower.
To reserve your place we ask for a registration fee of £125.
All riders are encouraged to raise funds for the work of Doctors of the World. The target is £1650 – around £5 per mile cycled!
Want to know more? Get in touch with Pete on 020 7167 5789 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Event details (read our event page for full details):
London to Paris cycle
Start: 25 July 2018, London
Finish: 29 July 2018, Paris before you get the Eurostar back to London
A challenging, but relaxed 350 mile cycle through the Kent and French countryside.