LONDON MARATHON 2021
The London Marathon is a bucket list challenge for many. With 26.2 (mostly flat!) miles across the capital, it really is an incredible experience, not to mention one of the most iconic sporting events in the world!
Doctors of the World is excited to announce that we have ONE charity place available for the 2021 London Marathon, and we are looking for a superstar runner to fill it.
If you’re looking for a challenge and want to support our work helping excluded groups to access healthcare, we want to hear from you!
All you have to do is pledge to raise £2,000 for Doctors of the World and start training. We will be here to support you along the way with:
– Fundraising tips and materials
– Regular updates on Doctors of the World’s work
– A Doctors of the World running vest
– Support from the very beginning until after the run
– Publicity on our website and social media to help you with your fundraising efforts
Register your interest by emailing email@example.com by 31 January 2021.
Got a question? Contact our fundraising team on 020 7167 5789 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.