LONDON MARATHON 2020
28th April 2020
The London Marathon is a bucket list challenge for many … with 26.2 (mostly flat!) miles across the capital, it really is an incredible experience, not to mention one of the most iconic sporting events in the world!
Doctors of the World are excited to announce that we have ONE charity place available for the 2020 London Marathon, and we are looking for a superstar runner to fill it.
If you are looking for a challenge, and want to run to make sure nobody suffers or dies because they can’t access healthcare, then we want to hear from you!
The application deadline is July 4th.
Pledge to raise £2,000 for Doctors of the World with your fundraising. We will be here to support you along the way with:
- Fundraising tips and materials
- Regular updates on Doctors of the World’s work
- A Doctors of the World running vest
- Support from the very beginning until after the run
- Publicity on our website and social media to help you with your fundraising efforts
Any questions? Contact our Fundraising Team on: 020 7167 5789 or email email@example.com
- 28th April 2020
- Event Category: