- This event has passed.
LONDON MARATHON 2018
22nd April 2018
Are you looking for a new challenge? Do you want to support a charity that’s providing vital medical care in the UK and around the world?
This is your chance to take part in one the most famous events in the world while raising vital funds to help people get the healthcare they need.
If you already have got your own ballot place there’s no registration fee or minimum fundraising commitment but everything you raise will help fund our vital work. Please get in touch and we will welcome you to our team!
Once you are ready, you can start fundraising by setting up your Justgiving page.
The money you raise will make a huge difference by helping our doctors and nurses assist the most vulnerable in the UK and abroad.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch to discuss your application.
When you run for DOTW UK you will receive:
- Fundraising tips to help you raise money
- Regular updates on Doctors of the World’s work you are supporting
- A gorgeous DOTW running t-shirt
- Support from the very beginning until after the run
- Publicity on our website and social media to help you with your fundraising efforts
Any questions? Contact our Fundraising Team on: 020 71675789 or email email@example.com.