London Main Clinic
- Understand your rights to access healthcare
- Speak with a doctor and a nurse (if you are not already registered with a GP)
- Register with a GP
- Access specialist services
- Get free prescriptions, eye tests and dental care
- Have screening for HIV and STI’s
- Access family planning.
Women and Children’s clinic
At our women and children’s service we can help you to:
- Be seen in a women only clinic space
- Be referred for antenatal care
- Check everything is okay with your pregnancy
- If under 18 and new to the country, to have a full health assessment
- Pay for reasonable transport costs for getting to our clinic.
We have our main clinic and also some pop-up clinics in different parts of London. If you are coming from far away please call our advice line before travelling. We can also book an appointment for you.
You can find our London Main Clinic at: